Mailing List Archive
All mail to the Discuss and Corroboree mailing lists is archived and searchable. Check them out: Discuss and Corroboree.
Frequently Asked Questions and their answers can be found on this page for Authoxy and Corroboree.
Quick Start Guides
- Put Authoxy.prefPane in your PreferencePanes folder in your Library folder.
- Start System Preferences and click the Authoxy icon. If it does not open, step 1 wasn't successful.
- Fill in your details and click the Start button. If the daemon doesn't start, check the Messages tab.
- Back in System Preferences, go to Network instead. Click the Proxies tab for your Internet connection network device.
- Set the Web Proxy (http) to 127.0.0.1, port 8080 (unless you changed the local port number setting in Authoxy).
- Run a browser or software update to confirm that you no longer have to authenticate.
- Start CorroboreeServer.
- Start Corroboree and click the "Initiate" button.
- Fill in the details for your Corroboree and select the server from the list which is running CorroboreeServer.
- Click Initiate.
- Start any additional copies of Corroboree and have them "Join" the newly created Corroboree. The first to Join the Corroboree becomes the Elder.
- The elder has ultimate control to overrule the other Corroborants. Control of the Corroboree however can be passed around using the "Request", "Release", "Cancel" and "Honour" buttons.