Corroboree is a collaboration application for schools, universities, businesses and groups. Use it next time you are having a meeting to realise the power and simplicity of having a Corroboree.
Everything you need, nothing you don't
Share your voice, your drawings, your files and your screen. You can even set up a poll. No deep menus to navigate - all the controls are right where you need them.
Participation is key
See at a glance who is participating in your Corroboree and what their role is. Send a private message, or if it's your Corroboree, boot unruly participants out!
Take control, share control
Just like in orderly gatherings, only one person has control of a Corroboree at a time. Pass control to someone else by honouring their request.
Click the image below for a screenshot. But honestly, it's a lot more fun to just download Corroboree and try it out.
- Save on travel and join a meeting where ever you are.
- Avoid the meeting room shuffle - with Corroboree there's no need to book. Just fire it up and start collaborating.
- No Internet connection required, no on-going subscription fees and no expensive per-user fees.
- Don't say it, draw it. A picture is worth a thousand words, and with Corroboree's Whiteboarding tools you'll be saving a lot of words.
- Sell your projector and present straight from your computer. Screen sharing allows you to show whatever is on your screen.
- Maintain order with Corroboree's user control system. Power to lead the Corroboree can be requested, granted and revoked.
How to get started:
- Download Corroboree from the Products page.
- To host your own Corroboree, grab a copy of Corroboree Server as well.
- Start the Corroboree and click Join.
- If you don't want to set up your own server, just send a blank email with "Evaluation" as the subject and an evaluation server will be enabled for you. The details will be emailed back to you as soon as possible.
- When you're ready, use the CorroboreeServer application to host your own Corroboree.
More questions? Check the Frequently Asked Questions.